Schedule Update as of October 9, 2020:
- Phases S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, S6, S7, S7A and the installation of drainage outfalls
for hangars N and O.
- Phase S8 expected to last through Saturday, October 17
- Phase S9 is expected to commence Monday, October 18
- Phase S8 work plan
- Phase S9 work plan
- Gate Pushback Locations
Disclaimer: All work schedules are fluid. Information will continue to be updated on this website regarding all changes.
Phase S8 Overview:
Jordan Creek culvert, Taxiway (TW) A rehabilitation between TWs E and F, and TW E realignment. Runway Safety Area (RSA)/ infield grading work.
- Paving work is weather dependent. If weather does not permit paving on
Wed. Oct 14, each subsequent night will be considered
- A 30-minute PPR will be available for medevac aircraft
Phase S9 Overview:
Installation of duct bank and vaults
o Ward Air
o Alaska Seaplanes
o Coastal Helicopters
o M, N, and O Hangars